We are looking to Hire Senior Telesales Executives for a European campaign.
We are passionate about educating young people to be safe and well online. We are changing how young people use the internet. We always believe there is a better way, and we continue to seek out new and innovative ways to deliver our message to parents and kids. We are a customer-focused company with a strong emphasis on product research. Our customers inform everything we do and inform our product development and company strategy at the highest level. Right now, we are at an exciting stage, with the people being at the heart of our innovation and passion. We are looking for passionate, curious, and creative individuals to join us on our mission to change the face of education and empower young people to engage in safe, healthy, and positive internet behaviors.
- Sell and support our products to primary and secondary schools and community groups.
- Conduct outbound and inbound phone calls to relevant decision-makers in Primary and Secondary schools across Ireland.
- Sell our products across Ireland and the UK briefing customers on available offerings and services.
- Hit financial targets based on revenue generated.
- Acquisition of new customers from our CRM system as well as cross and up-selling to existing customers.
- Inform schools and corporate of products and services.
- Pipeline management and self-prospecting.
- Respond to email campaigns.
- Bring closure to bookings by appropriately following up with relevant people.
- Raise invoices and manage the booking from start to finish.
- Update group calendar with all relevant school details in accordance with presenters’ sellable days.
- Liaise with customers to ensure customer scheduling needs are met.
- Listen to any challenges and needs the customer may have and manage these challenges to the customer's satisfaction.
- Visit customers when required to manage the business.
- Effectively manage customer complaints
Required Skills or Experience:
- 2 plus years in an outbound phone sales role.
- Excellent customer focus and listening skills.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a high call volume environment.
- Detail orientated
- Track record in reaching revenue targets.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and ZOHO CRM or equivalent.
- Other Skills or Experience - an advantage:
- Good understanding of the business model and the value they add on a community and national level, to both young people and adults.
- Good understanding of the challenges faced by families and young people in an ever-changing technology world.
We value and reward 5 competencies for all our staff:
- Customer Focus
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary and Commissions (Uncapped)
- Comprehensive Sales training in our products and solutions
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Regular sales incentives
- Fun and challenging team atmosphere