We are looking for a passionate Senior PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Skills And Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications 3+ years of PHP Frameworks (Laravel,CodeIgniter).
- Experience using backend technologies such as Spring MVC, PostgreSQL, NoSql, Casandra, Spark, MongoDB, MySql.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Wordpress Symfony.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Knowledge of OpenSource CMS. (WordPress, Drupal, Magento etc.)