Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Urdu, English, Social studies.
Sections : Primary and Secondary
We are looking for dedicated professionals who are committed to the academic progress of all students. As such, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Designing, preparing, and delivering daily lessons
· Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and learning styles of individual students within the grou
· Assigning and grading student work
· Assessing, recording, and reporting student progress
· Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching
Required Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should:
· Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or ongoing .
· Demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of teaching methods
· Be passionate about raising student achievement and ensuring that each student reaches their potential
· Be able to provide day-to-day classroom leadership, inspiration, and management
· Demonstrate knowledge of English
Trainees and freshly graduated students / ongoing bachelors are encouraged to apply.
Established in 2006, Kiran Foundation is committed to educate, empower and establish communities through academic excellence, family income support and community mobilization through shared values and stimulating processes.