1. Maintaining basic books of accounts.
2. Preparing Bank reconciliation.
3. Responsible for reconciliations of receivables
4. Receivables aging report.
5. Monitor & support taxation issues
6. Assisting in recovery.
7. Maintaining vendor’s accounts.
8. Preparing vendors payments &Maintenance of financial files & records.
9. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
10. Responsible for Bank deposits & Bank withdrawals.
In 1988, Kitchen Cuisine started with only a handful of products selling from one location. Two products – the chocolate fudge cake and our signature cheese cake were an instant hit – becoming our claim to fame. We have since grown to multiple patisserie retail locations with an extensive product ra ...Read More