The Manager, Internal Audit, is responsible for planning, executing, and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance-related audits and reviews. Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations. Make written recommendations to senior administrators to increase the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems for the functions reviewed. Ensures that assigned audit engagements are completed successfully from start to finish, including preplanning and wrap-up activities.
• Planning and performing operational and financial audits
• Identifying business process risks
• Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
• Documenting the results of the evaluations
• Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management.
• Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
• Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
• Responsible for the planning and coordination of internal auditing activities.
• Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and programs.
• Review of accounting procedures
• Supervise or conduct independent audits of the company’s records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
• supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the company’s internal controls over financial reporting.
• Investigate and determine the causes of irregularities, and errors.
• Recommend corrective action and suggest an improvement.
• Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit and internal control matters.
• Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance, and other control-related activities, as well as with others within Internal Audit.
• Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department standards
• Contributes, as appropriate, to the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
• Provide feedback on the performance of internal auditors on audit assignments, as applicable.
• Submit an internal audit report to management quarterly.
• Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
• Prior success in conducting external or internal audits
• The ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
• Excellent time management and organizational abilities
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• The ability to recognize when theoretical concepts learned should be applied.
• The ability to determine the root cause of a problem.
• The ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner to avoid surprises
• The ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
• Conveys an inspirational company’s vision and strategy
• Projects may include the supervision of auditors to follow sound internal control practices and manage risks appropriately.
• Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
• Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands, and work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO.
• At least 5 years of management experience is required.
In 1988, Kitchen Cuisine started with only a handful of products selling from one location. Two products – the chocolate fudge cake and our signature cheese cake were an instant hit – becoming our claim to fame. We have since grown to multiple patisserie retail locations with an extensive product range. We currently operate three restaurants under the KC Grill brand name, with additional restaurants in the pipeline. We are also the leading In-Flight Catering services provider in Pakistan, currently operating from Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad and Sialkot Airports. We are also extending our business arma in Event Catering, Frozen Foods, and our "KC on the Go" outlets at leading Petrol stations in different cities.