1. Formulate quality standards and monitor the proper implementation of standards for quality and health and safety
2. Implement and sustain quality and product consistency
3. Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories
4. Prepare and Maintain documentation of all the Quality sections
5. Provide ongoing guidance and supervision to carry comprehensive quality and food safety programs and ensuring continuity of business according to customer and regulatory expectations
6. Ensure implementation of the quality policy in the industry to satisfy the rules that apply with respect to HACCP and food safety.
7. Conduct internal Quality audits and check and ensure the implementation of GMP and GHP