K&K IT is a software vendor based in Singapore focusing on delivering high-quality enterprise applications as well digital marketing tools for small to medium-sized businesses. Over the last 4 years, we've grown from a small setup to an experienced and highly profitable business.
But there's a problem ...
Our customers are crying out for more and more tools. They've got money to pay but we need more smart people to help us do it.
And that's where you come in.
Skills you absolutely must have -
- Solid development skills in PHP. We're not just looking for people that can follow tutorials and piece things together. We want people that can actually code. If your solution to problems is going to google, this job is not for you.
- Good eye for design. As a full-stack developer, you will be the one coding the UI as well so you need to have a good eye for design while still keeping UX in mind.
- Some basic sysadmin skills. We don't expect you to know the ins and outs of every single technology involved but you mustn't freak out the moment you have to do something that isn't code.Here's an example. Our plugins for WP require PHP 7.1 and our hosted apps PHP 7.3. You'll need to swap between them at some point. If the idea of having to sort that out scares you, this isn't the job for you.
- You need to have great communication skills. Don't worry, we're not talking about having perfect English (nearly our entire dev team have English as a second language) but you might need to communicate with lots of different people in order to get the answers you need. If you can't explain yourself and understand what others tell you, please don't apply.
Technologies we use that it'd be nice if you've worked with before -
- DigitalOcean or AWS
- Laravel or any PHP Framework
Still with us?
Fantastic, let me take a moment to explain what we offer in return -
- Obviously, a handsome salary.
- Interesting projects that will challenge your skills, not endlessly implementing the same CMS CRUD over and over.
- Freedom to get on with the job. We're not some giant company with dozens of people between you and a result. You'll be part of a small team that's trusted to get on and deliver great software.
- Reasonable deadlines agreed based on what is possible not set by someone from marketing who thought today would be a good day to flog the troops until dawn.
Sounds like what you're looking for? Great.
pK&K IT is a preferred software service provider in Singapore, providing customised ERP solutions that are user-friendly, intuitive and packed with analytics reports. Our consultants are professional and provide a good listening ear to identify any difficulties that is encountered through the daily ...Read More