K&K IT is a software vendor based in Singapore focusing on delivering high-quality enterprise applications as well digital marketing tools for small to medium-sized businesses. Over the last 4 years, we've grown from a small setup to an experienced and highly profitable business.
But there's a problem ...
Our customers are crying out for more and more tools. They've got money to pay but we need more smart people to help us do it.
And that's where you come in.
About the Role:
As a Senior UX/UI Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering high quality client-side code whilst ensuring we deliver the best user experience possible. You will be responsible for owning and maintaining the client-side mark-up (HTML/CSS/SASS) across all teams to ensure we develop consistency. You will also provide hands on coaching to the more junior members within the team.
We operate Agile environment with an emphasis on maintaining a productive team environment while continuously and rapidly adding value to users. Successful candidates are humble, thoughtful and respectful of ideas, while providing hands on support across several pods. Our goal is to produce quality solutions while having fun in a casual, results-driven environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Full SDLC responsibilities including writing specs, designing and implementing code, testing, and deployments.
- Experience in development of responsive and user friendly user interfaces.
- Experience in rapidly prototyping using HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience in building and owning HTML/CSS style guides.
- Experience of using Bootstrap and Semantic UI.
- Strong portfolio (please include link or examples in job application).
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions.
- Broad experience in UI development across performance, troubleshooting and accessibility.
- Experience in User Research and Usability Testing.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows & process flows.
- Experience designing responsive large-scale websites based on a mobile-first design approach.
- Knowledge of HTTP, web services and Restful API’s.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Able to deliver solutions using iterative software development methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Salary: Market Competitive
Job Type: Full Time