We are looking for a dynamic person with exceptional designing and implementation skills. The role is quite challenging as it requires a mix of modern web/ mobile designing, responsive conversion of designs and design of exceptional infographics. Depending on experience or capability, we can offer the Design Lead position (to manage the whole team of designers and animators).
4 to 8 years (with an exception for highly talented young individuals who can apply with less experience)
Better than market depending on skills and talent
- Modern responsive web designing
- Graphics designing skills with "wow" factor
- Frontend development for responsive design
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Visual Studio
- Able to develop modern product wireframe s and UX design.
- Incorporate Ul/UX best practices in the website and mobile designs.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Able to create info-graphics for digital and print reports
- Create graphics and design layouts for web, mobile, print, social media and other digital uses.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to come up with the design solutions
- Design marketing collateral such as brochures, e-books, visiting cards, backdrops etc.
- Apply design ideas on relevant software ranging from Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Design aesthetically appealing designs and UI elements.
- Great sense of composition, colours, typography, and layout to design, PSD to HTML.
- Collaborate with development team on projects and services, as well as take the lead role in new projects.
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet strict deadlines without sacrificing quality.