• Conduct job analysis and drafting/ revamping
• To conduct gap analysis in order to suggest working conditions improvement plan
• Provide quality, value added advisory services in the organization development/Human Resource Development.
• Ability to design and develop strategic initiatives based on a learning organization and a continuous improvement model.
• Organizing different official events as and when required/planned
• Optimization and enhancement of HRIS features for better information management and analysis of HR metrics for decision making
• To suggest and plan employee’s facilitation and welfare program/plan
• Conducting internal audit of HR processes, procedures and practices
• Well versed with HR functions & updates.
• Propose new ideas to maintain human capital.
• System Upgradation / Introduce change management
• Employer Branding
• Suggest changes to improve HR Processes
KTML was established in 1953 at Rawalpindi and is one of the oldest companies of Pakistan with over 50 years experience in textile manufacturing. It was initially set up as a spinning and weaving project with 25,000 spindles and 600 looms. However, after decades of aggressive expansion and moderniza ...Read More