1. Organizing entire recruitment process (end to end recruitment) for workforce addition/replacement in coordination with respective managers.
2. Proficient in using HRIS; suggesting new changes/upgrades in order to increase the effeciency.
3. Manage routine HR operational activities e.g. employee documentations, hiring, transfer cases, separations, onboarding etc.
4. Generation of various activity reports and their analysis for improvement and effeciency.
5. Payroll management and query resolutions.
6. Ensure that HR files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies.
7. Suggest new procedures and policies to continuously improve effeciency of the HR department.
8. Multi-tasking skills with the ability to perform any task assigned by the management.
Early Appications will be preferred.
KTML was established in 1953 at Rawalpindi and is one of the oldest companies of Pakistan with over 50 years experience in textile manufacturing. It was initially set up as a spinning and weaving project with 25,000 spindles and 600 looms. However, after decades of aggressive expansion and moderniza ...Read More