- Analyze business process requirements, document, design, code, test and implement the solution within the company.
- Provide the 1st or 2nd inline support for the selected software applications.
- Work on Integration of In House applications with Oracle E-Business Suite Financial, Supply Chain and Work in Process modules.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of technical
- Must have 3 to 4 years of application development experience using Oracle Database 10g/11g, SQL, PL/SQL, Toad, and Oracle forms and reports 10g/11g.
- Must be able to analyze and document user requirements or business process requirements.
- Must be familiar with Oracle Applications R12 (Financials, Supply chain, WIP modules) technical architecture that includes ability to develop or customize forms and reports using FlexField, APIs, interfaces, etc.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle Applications R12 different modules will be great plus.
- Ability to analyze and document business process requirements using MS Visio, ERwin, etc.
- Must have completed at least 2 to 3projects/applications using full software development lifecycle.
- Exposure of Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle
Application Development Framework (ADF), APEX and
JDeveloper will be a plus.
12. Knowledge of Application deployment on Oracle Application
Server 10g or Oracle Weblogic Server will be a plus.
Documentation, user documentation and process guidelines.