Kohinoor Textile Mills is seeking an experienced Oracle R12 Functional consultant with 4+ years of experience in implementing and supporting Oracle E-Business Supply Chain. Main job responsibilities will include:
• Process Mapping, Business Process and Requirement Analysis.
• Implementation & Development of Oracle Supply Chain modules including Purchasing, Inventory, Manufacturing & Pre-Costing system.
• Uploading of Master Data and performing data reconciliations of new and legacy systems
.• Working towards maturity of customized EBS forms as per user's requirements.
• Supervising functional & technical developments on standard as well as customized EBS forms.
• Putting thought process into creating ways for catering of new scenarios as per user & management's requirement.
• Identifying & Implementation of checks & controls in user data entry processes in order to minimize and if possible, eliminate any control gaps.
• Identifying & communicating changes and requirements in development of Purchasing, Inventory, and Manufacturing& Order Management's reports to technical analysts.
• Conducting meetings with users and inquiring about their requirements & wish-lists, and providing a prompt resolution for them.
Candidate should be experienced and have working knowledge in the design and implementation of solutions using Oracle-EBS Supply Chain modules including Inventory, Purchasing, and Discrete Manufacturing.
• Candidate should have strong interpersonal and good Communication Skills.
• Well versed in System analysis and system technical documentation
• Should be able to understand and resolve end-users problems.
KTML was established in 1953 at Rawalpindi and is one of the oldest companies of Pakistan with over 50 years experience in textile manufacturing. It was initially set up as a spinning and weaving project with 25,000 spindles and 600 looms. However, after decades of aggressive expansion and moderniza ...Read More