1. To follow and implement the company SOPs.
2. To ensure proper documentation for vehicles, vehicle registration, company vehicle ID, VICS/RTA, passing, token taxes, route permit and any other information required.
3. Minimum time spending at each customer facility would be 03 to 05 hours a day.
4. To arrange vehicles from the vendors/transporters as per need on profitable terms and conditions.
5. Visiting senior representatives at customer facility once a week.
6. Monitoring arrival and departure of shifts twice a week.
7. Ensure daily attendance of all the staff by using biometric system.
8. Ensure the availability of reportees at their locations as per given schedule.
9. To ensure the customer agreements validity.
10. Inspection of vehicles on weekly basis.
11.Continously training and lectures to drivers on weekly basis and to educate them about traffic laws, etc.
12.To implement the preventive maintenance schedule in letter and spirit.
13.To keep close checks on staff performance, repairs and maintenance of equipment, vehicles, and facilities.
14.To conduct investigations in cooperation with government agencies to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures.
15.To analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profitability and improving services.
16. To Ensure effective and efficient operations.
17. To ensure recovery of all receivables from customers on time.
18. Route measurement when and where required.
19. Developing and sharing the operational reports.
20. Any other task assigned by the management.
Company maintained car with fuel and other benefits.
pKohistan Logistics Company/p