Key Resulting Areas
1. Follow and implement the company SOP’s.
2. Ensure proper documentation for vehicles, vehicle registration, company vehicle ID, VICS/RTA, passing, token taxes and route permit, any other information required. Update the status of VICS/RTA, route permit, passing, token tax of each vehicle twice a week.
3. Minimum time spending at each customer facility would be 03 to 05 hours a day.
4. All vehicles to be parked outside office area.
5. Once in a week meet senior representatives at customer facility.
6. Receive and Release of shifts twice in a week in person.
7. Ensure daily attendance of all the staff. Follow biometric system.
8. Ensure the availability of MTO’s at their locations as per given schedule.
9. Ensure the customer agreement validity.
10. Inspection of vehicles on a weekly basis.
11.Permanent training and lectures to drivers on a weekly basis. Educate about traffic laws, etc.
12. Implement the preventive maintenance schedule in letter and spirit.
13.Close checks on staff performing repairs and maintenance of equipment, vehicles, and facilities.
14. Conduct investigations in cooperation with government agencies to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures.
15. Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
16. Monthly Fuel Saving Reports. Monitoring and check balances.
17. Update Receivables from customers on monthly basis.
18. Route measurement when and where required.
19. Monthly comparison report regarding fuel saving.
20. Any other assignment assigned by management.