• Head Hunting.
Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally for all level of positions.
• Executing pre-screening and/or phone/face to face interviews.
• Ensuring that all relevant details are added to the HR database and circulated to the relevant persons.
• Ensuring that employees’ leave and attendance record is properly maintained in implemented system TimeTrax.
• Ensuring that company-wide implemented HR systems are accurate and updated all the time.
• Updating and maintaining employees’ personal files all the time.
• Updating and maintaining documented HR Processes.
• Ensuring that employee contracts/confirmations are reviewed and processed in a timely manner in HR Suite.
• Coordinating with Manager Finance to ensure that employees have insurance coverage and that EOBI and other government dues are being paid on their behalf.
• Coordinating employee orientationinitiation into the company.
• Conducting exit interviews of employees leaving the company.
• Preparing monthly management reports on HR function in the company.
• Maintaining statistics related to employee recruitment and turnover function in the company.
• Observing and reporting the security breaches within the workplace.
Komal Enterprises provides bespoke development, consultancy and next-gen technology services to global customers. We assist our clients to achieve digital transformation in areas such as big data, machine learning, mobility, automation, cloud, m-commerce, fleet management and on-demand delivery. Wit ...Read More