Android & Mobile Application Developer job in Karachi.
- Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Are you a people person? Would you love to develop, research, tinker and experiment with the latest trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smartwatches, TVs, glasses, smart TVs/displays, and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open-minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new every day?
- We are looking for passionate Android & Mobile Application Developers to add to our team and push our native & hybrid applications to their fullest potential.
- This application developer will work with our talented software engineers to design, build and evolve our mobile application suite.
- This position will work closely with our product, quality assurance and support staff to ensure quality and functionality requirements are met.
- Design, development, documentation and troubleshooting of our applications, in addition to learning and developing gradually for new technology projects involving Hybrid Apps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to research, design and implement new features.
- Research, analyze, and resolve moderately complex customer issues and bugs.
- Unit test and integration test code as needed.
- Follow all established software development methodologies and procedures.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years industry experience
- Extensive Java Experience
- Advanced in Android Development using Java and Android Studio, tools and best practices
- Experienced in consuming REST APIs and Web-services.
- Participated in the delivery of preferably multiple mobile applications
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with Distribution and Publication of Application on Google Play.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Good experience in using Git as a source control
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Follows secure coding, test-driven development and best design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science concepts
- Ability to work within a team with mixed levels of engineers
- Strong design skills and understanding of OO concepts
- Strong knowledge/understanding of multithreading
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related.
- Experience or exposure with back-end web engineering, it’s not your expertise, but any exposure is a great perspective.
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities within budget requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic flexible team player with the ability to lead or be led.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills for brainstorming, critical thinking, and discussions with the ability to take direction to meet creative and business needs with extreme attention to detail and consistency.
- Ability and confidence to communicate and present to senior management