We’re looking for an ambitious candidate who takes initiative and will drive the company forward. The candidate must have prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Identifying new customers.
· Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
· Creating promotions with business development and design managers.
· Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
· Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
· Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
· Organizing company conferences and major events.
· Building brand awareness and positioning.
· Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
· Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
· Communicating the marketing plan to business development and design team.
· Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
· Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
· Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
· To keep improving, gathers intelligence from market on similar products and offerings, customer feedback surveys and other means.
· Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in marketing, business administration.
· Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
· Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
· Understanding of public relations.
· Advanced communication skills.
· Ability to quickly adapt to change.