KS Logicos is seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our blogging team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the industry. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all blog content and products.
The company requires a full time content writer who is able to demonstrate excellent English writing skills. The candidate will be required to write number of articles, blog posts and keyword driven content using English language. This content will be supported with Affiliate Marketing.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate following skills.
- Excellent written English skills.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Able to demonstrate good research skills and skim through internet.
- A love and knack for writing both brief and in-depth content.
- A strong understanding of the industry’s ins and outs.
- Willing to learn some basic presentation tools like NotePad etc.
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/ scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics, to help grow blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog’s reach.
- Use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and blogs and podcasts to develop communities and deliver targeted messaging
- Able to compose a story in an interesting and exciting way that compels the reader to read further, over and again.
- We encourage creativity over conformity, and reward initiative.
- Market competitive salary.
- Learn fast, Challenge Yourself, Growth and Leadership, Make a Difference
- Selected candidate will be paid competitive salary; there is an immense chance of professional learning and growth.
- Intermediate Bachelor degree.