We are looking for a Head of Inside Sales at Kualitatem.
One of the main responsibilities of Head of Inside Sales is to oversee the inside sales staff. This includes hiring, training, motivating and providing ongoing professional development opportunities for these employees. They will present weekly, monthly and/or quarterly sales goals for the inside sales team. Will monitor actual sales and sales leads, keep track of sales and generate reports that cover sales forecasting, goals and results.
Assess Sales Practices to Create Improvement
- Drive new business bookings through execution of the company’s go-to-market and demand strategy.
- Coordinate and manage sales team activities daily to ensure consistent planning for commitments.
- Apply strong sales methodology, and participate in and conduct sales meetings with key accounts, coaching and helping sales team in active sales-cycle deals.
- Improve existing practices and tools to achieve the best scalable, efficient, and repeatable sales processes.
- Demonstrate a leadership style that is competitive, upbeat, and drives others toward reaching sales goals.
- Maximize and maintain a strong pipeline by optimizing marketing opportunities while creating new opportunities through active demand generation across multiple channels.
- Achieve very aggressive division business objectives.
- Scale the sales organization with people and processes to meet the growth demands of the business.
Experience we're looking for:
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience
- Demonstrated success of building and leading high-performing sales teams that have generated over $100M in revenue.
- Experience leading both inside and outside sales teams
- A track record of developing top sales talent within fast-moving and frequently changing environments.
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision-making to inform the sales process
- Undeniable leadership qualities; people want to follow you.
- History of developing sales enablement programs.