We are looking for a Pre-Sales Analyst/ Technical Writer The successful candidate will be an extremely talented, passionate and detailed Pre-sales Analyst/ Technical Writer who will aid in the planning, development, generation and implementation for all proposals.
- Excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and eloquently are essential
- Creates a proposal according to guidelines/requirements and bases it on factual information that provides the client with necessary details
- Travel may be required for client meetings/presentations
- Communicates in a professional and credible manner
- Reviews and edits sections drafted by other contributors
- Ensures final submission is compliant with standard guidelines
- Engages other teams to get their feedback and input
- Conducts/Participates in requirements clarification meetings with client
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; submitting proposals
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support collateral.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of software testing/business analysis experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and write about complex topics
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to be part of pre-sales team
- Passionate to learn new testing trends in the market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences