·Experience in conducting discovery and detailed requirements workshops
· Experience in database design for applications
· Experience in documentation of high and detailed level requirements and familiarity with application of agile principles.
· Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Administrator)
· Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Developer) Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant(preferred)
· Salesforce Certified Application Architect(Preferred)
- Experience to collaborate with other teams to make Salesforce insights meaningful and actionable, and participate in our knowledge-sharing culture by helping the entire team level up
- Experience in all Salesforce development and configuration activities.
- Experience in performing software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with leadership and all levels of associate
- You understand what it takes to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on SFDC Platform
- You know how to empower teams to drive application standards
- You like to experiment with new technology
- Creativity and Critical Thinking