We are recruiting for a salesforce technical architect who must have minimum of 10-15 years of experience in IT and minimum of 10 years of experience in salesforce. Should be able to assist with creating Salesforce solutions that meet our client’s business and technical requirements.
· Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.
· Well versed in configuration, customization and integration
· Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC Visual force, Apex, certifications Experience of working on support Engagements
· Experience working with large scale enterprise organization with Front/Back Office
· Experience in application monitoring tools, log analytical tools, security tools
Experience in document generation tools such as Drawloop.
· Experience to collaborate with other teams to make Salesforce insights meaningful and actionable, and participate in our knowledge-sharing culture by helping the entire team level up
· Experience in performing software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
· Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
· Creativity & Critical Thinking
· You like to experiment with new technology
· You understand what it takes to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on SFDC Platform
· You know how to empower teams to drive application standards
Excellent verbal and written commmunication skills
· Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant(preferred)
· Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) (preferred)
Kualitatem is a leading Independent Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing company, providing services across the globe. Kualitatem's award winning team inspires their clients to outsource their testing needs to the multidimensional and experienced pool of professionals for in depth analysis. K ...Read More