We are recruiting for a salesforce technical architect who must have minimum of 10-15 years of experience in IT and minimum of 10 years of experience in salesforce. Should be able to assist with creating Salesforce solutions that meet our client’s business and technical requirements.
- Work with business stakeholders and other programmers in your team to help understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture, develop a solution or enhance existing solution and help drive decisions
- Leverage your strong technical experience to architect, engineer and provide guidance in delivery of key initiatives
- Be a visionary partnering with our Enterprise Architects, technical leads and key individuals within our functional organization and recommend SFDC Platform improvements.
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities.
- Actively participate in code reviews of own code and that of peers. Present and validate solution.
- Assess new tools and software, perform POCs, and offer recommendations to improve our enterprise landscape.
- Create Technical Specification and Design Document
- Monitor/ Track/ Review the delivery to ensure the best practices and design principles are adhered into delivery
- Provide technical guidance to the development to support business and product strategies
- Build and foster a high-performance engineering culture and mentor team members
- Team lead for the salesforce.com integration implementation team with salesforce.com
- Reviews integration design for initiatives
- Provides guidelines for usage of APEX Code, VF and other advanced customization in SFDC
- Implements enterprise integration strategy
- Provides data architecture and single source of truth strategy
- Tehnical Issue management
· Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.
· Well versed in configuration, customization and integration
· Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC Visual force, Apex, certifications Experience of working on support Engagements
· Experience working with large scale enterprise organization with Front/Back Office
· Experience in application monitoring tools, log analytical tools, security tools
Experience in document generation tools such as Drawloop.
· Experience to collaborate with other teams to make Salesforce insights meaningful and actionable, and participate in our knowledge-sharing culture by helping the entire team level up
· Experience in performing software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
· Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
· Creativity & Critical Thinking
· You like to experiment with new technology
· You understand what it takes to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on SFDC Platform
· You know how to empower teams to drive application standards
Excellent verbal and written commmunication skills
· Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant(preferred)
· Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) (preferred)