Are you a Software Testing champ? Do you have the urge to learn and implement latest tools and solutions?
Kualitatem is on the look-out for individuals with the highest level of energy and passion. Our culture values integrity, intellect and inspiration.
Every team member is encouraged to create meaning out of his presence as part of the team. “Learn and Teach” is our slogan.
- Analyzing system features and functionality and determining the best approach and techniques to test (black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security, automation)
- Conduct software testing effectively and efficiently across desktop, web , mobile and emerging technologies
- Develop and exhibit advanced level knowledge of QA lifecycle
- Understand business requirements, prepare test estimates and test plans, conduct test execution and prepare results
- Keenly take up and pursue research and development activities
- Provide assistance and training to team members as required
- Identify and take up self-learning opportunities
- Conduct QA resource interviews
- Be available to work over weekends/holidays when required
- Must have a college education with an under graduate or post graduate degree.
- 2-6 years of experience of in Software Testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Elaborate analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of software engineering skills and practices
- Understanding of testing strategies and techniques
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Be able to provide quality advice to Development team
- Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
- Be able to train other resources.
- Exposure to Automation testing techniques and tools is MUST
- Strong communication and team skills to coordinate activities between stakeholder groups
Benefits And Perks:
- Opportunity to work on global assignments
- Opportunity to work with high energy, result oriented globally experienced team
- Top of the line Health Benefit Plan and Employment Fund
- High Performance Bonus Plans
- Biannual evaluations, quarterly feedback and well defined career paths
- Work life balance, leisure activities and annual adventure trips
- Open and honest culture conducive to learning and experimentation
- Be the best with us