KUALITATEM PVT LTD
Kualitatem is an Independent Software Auditing, IS Auditing, Security and Risk Assessment Company providing consulting services to a global clientele.
JOB TITLE : Sr. SQAE - Performance Testing
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyzing performance measures effectively and efficiently for web, mobile, and back-end technologies.
- Good experience and exposure on performing the API Testing, which includes Rest and Soap for emerging web technologies.
- Develop automated scripts in Performance Tools for the initiatives using protocols such as Web (HTTP(s)/HTML) and on applications based on Java technologies.
- Understand business requirements, prepare test estimates and test suits, conduct test execution, and make results.
- Analyze the root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Expert commands to analyze the Memory, CPU, and Physical I/O using any PerfMon tool.
- Expert commands on Databases w.r.t robust analysis on quires and store producers.
- Actively works on Performance Test cases to understand the targets and goals.
- Preferable Performance tools would be Jmeter, Load Runner, IBM-Testing tool, Post man, and SoapUI.
- Keenly take up and pursue research and development activities
- Provide assistance and training to team members as required
- Identify and take up self-learning opportunities
- Must have a college education with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- 2 years of experience in Software Performance Testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Elaborate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of software engineering skills and practices
- Understanding of testing strategies and techniques
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Be able to provide quality advice to the Development team
- Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
- Be ready to train other resources.
- Exposure to Automation testing techniques and tools is a plus
- Secure communication and team skills to coordinate activities between stakeholder groups
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred, and equivalent formal training or work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present and interact with different stakeholders in global settings
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to train other resources.
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn
Junior - Level
Software Quality Assurance