1. Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
2. Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing product.
3. Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
4. Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
5. Managing social media presence and direct programs to concerned departments to improve social media reputation and recognition.
6. Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Launching SEO campaigns.
- Implementing online search strategies.
9. Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends
10. Manage the activities of the LEADS Social Media Department, including Facebook and websites.
11. Managing WebPages of company.
12. Devising strategy/proposals to reach target audiences and to penetrate social media at maximum level.
13. Periodic presentations to the top management to propose the marketing campaigns.
14. Budgeting and evaluation of each campaign and setting targets for the upcoming campaigns.
15. Content writing, analyzing the competitors and designing the strategic intent of the department.
16. Leading and developing team.
17. Other tasks assigned by management