We are currently looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to serve as a growth driver for Kuks food platform. Our ideal candidate will be someone with a love of technology, who thrives in an environment that is fast moving and with a focus on testing, measuring, and driving foodies to our platform.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategy for the platform.
- Management of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including website calls-to-action (CTAs), and newsletter forms.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to develop high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Plan and deliver email campaigns that drive conversion and expand our contact database.
- Build a social network presence that generates traffic and orders.
- Paid social media advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Ensuring digital marketing objectives are implemented on daily basis.
- 4-5 years of Digital Marketing experience; prior marketing experience in start-up or digital agency is required.
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing campaigns, and onsite conversion optimization in a B2C product.
- Familiar with all aspects of SMM, SEO, SEM & ASO is a major plus.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Travel less than 10% of time
We're flexible in terms of salary & benefits. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience.