· A finance intern usually works under the supervision of the business services division management and must follow the accounting or auditing process
· To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
· To give professional analytical and management support work assignments
· Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
· Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
· Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company.
· Preparing Feasibility reports with fiscal year budget.
Are you looking for the right restaurant that fits your taste? Look no further because we got you covered. Kuks is a complete food platform that helps you discover best eateries around you. Now you can pre-order food & book a table on the go. We are all about creating connection among foodies & rest ...Read More