As a Human Resources Generalist you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, flexibility and professionalism at all times
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively listen, challenge, and communicate
- Excellent communication, organization, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Strong integrity and professional demeanor.-Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and take initiative, including performance of duties and exercising independent judgment
- IT industry knowledge will be a plus