- End to End account management for all customers independently.
- Capacity planning, order costing and valuation.
- Lead times and transit time’s negotiation & finalization.
- Foreseeing & eradicating potential issues in production & delivery.
- Complete Coordination & communication with all the relevant stake holders, i-e, factory, offshore office, customer and the marketing team.
- Managing everything in a way to reduce the cost and maximize the efficiency in terms of cost and time.
- Effective Management & supervision of the team.
- Technical knowledge of knitted fabric and garments manufacturing process.
- Excellent English communication skills (Written & Spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills, team management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multitasks and can handle pressure.
- Strong computer and excel skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
Here’s what we have to offer
We offer a very competitive salary package.
We have a culture where we have values of Trust, Agility, Service, Coordination, ownership and truthfulness
We are growing – this is an opportunity to be a part of a well growing team making a big difference.