The Applicant should have a good knowledge of day to day accounting and must have expertise in Excel. Furthermore applicant must handle, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyses all accounting data to provide quantitative information on performance, also knowledge of income tax return, should know how to submit salary tax, generate invoices as per the need.
- Maintain financial records for client companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing transactions to the general ledger.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including filing, report generation, budget review, etc.
- Process weekly payroll accurately and timely.
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Sales & ordering schedules.
- Purchase Orders.
- Delivery challan /Requisition.
- Distribution list and party wise ledger maintaining.
- Other market stocks or coordinate with sales team.
- Event wise record maintenance of stock, sales and samples.
- Assisting in costing & audit.
- Book keeping of Q&N (Accounts, inventory, sample, ledger).
- At least Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Working Knowledge in computer application & computer based accounting ERP, Command on MS Office - Specially MS Excel (Accounting Formulas)
- Excellent Oral & Written English
- Data Entry
- Good Interpersonal and communication Skills