- The insurance verification officer is responsible for verifying patient's insurance coverage,
- Insurance Verification Officer is to ensure necessary procedures are covered by an individual’s provider, insurance has approved those procedures/medicines for the said patient.
- He is responsible for entering data in an accurate manner and keep patient's benefit information updated in the organization’s insurance system and verify that existing information is accurate.
- This position requires professionals to spend extensive amounts of time on the phone with insurance companies.
- Handle phone calls and Data entry of the data gathered over phone calls in a completely 100% error-free manner.
Nevertheless, you would be provided with complete professional training as well to achieve 100% accuracy.
Customer service experience will be preferred.
US Medical billing experience would be highly preferrable as well.
However, FRESH candidates with strong English communication skills may also apply and will be considered accordingly.
We are looking forward to work with finest individuals with
Good communication skills,
Good at multi-trasking,
Must be target oriented
If you have these skills then let us help you cash them!
Incumbent must be:
- Between 18 to 35 yeasrs old.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Physically fit and healthy.
- Goal-oriented, determined and high-achiever.
- Having high energy, positive attitude & self motivated.
Before Applying; Please be informed, that we are seeking individuals with good verbal communication skills. A neutral English accent and ability to carry out cproper onversations in a fluent manner is highly desirable.
Third Shift (Night) 8PM to 5AM – (Monday to Friday)