Nishat is one of the leading, most diversified business groups in South East Asia and is a premier business house of Pakistan. Nishat group of companies has Textiles, Cement, Insurance, Banking, Hotels & Properties and Power Generation as core businesses. Nishat acquired AES Lalpir Pvt. Limited and AES Pakgen Pvt. Limited in year 2010, having gross capacity of 727 MW. Both plants are situated Near Mahmud Kot, District Muzaffargarh (Punjab), and are heavy fuel oil fired, supplying clean and reliable electricity to the people of Pakistan since 1997 and 1998.
Position Summary: Maintenance engineer responsible for activities related to operations of workshop, machine shop and fabrication shop in order to conduct repair, maintenance & modifications of plant equipment. The plant equipment includes steam turbines, boilers, pumps, compressors, piping systems, heat exchanges, high pressure parts, valves and power plant auxiliaries. Scope may also include area jobs as assigned by the supervisor as per requirement.
· Maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment by fabrications or using machines, specifically of new parts & spares.
· Administer all the machine shop activities, fabrication shop operations during routine job, plant outages and various projects.
· Manage spares and inventory with compliance of all applicable procedures and address all the assigned work orders timely.
· CMs,PMs, PdMs of all assigned machines/ tools related to shops.
· Mange or create drawings for machined or fabricated parts.
· Maintaining & updating all related maintenance data, job
records, work orders in CMMS.
· Improvement in maintenance techniques/procedures to improve the department’s effectiveness. Build and follow proactive, predictive & preventive maintenance approach of assigned area/equipment.
· Support in formulation of Opex & Capex of the assigned area/equipment.
· Mange & control contractual manpower/craftsman for safe execution of jobs.
· Contribute in achieving goals, KPIs & Team’s objective collectively or individually, as assigned by the Manager.
· Good understanding of all machine tools including (but not limited to) lathe, milling, grinding, lapping and associated fabrication works.
· Understanding of CMMS, drawings, standards, inspections, contracts, safety protocols.
· Machining related tasks of statics / rotary.
· Knowhow of Auto Cad / Inventor / Pro E will be an added advantage.
· Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
·Should have proactive approach towards continual improvement, self-directional and takes initiative
· Should be flexible, committed, and adaptable to varying work requirement, physically fit and tough and capable of working with all levels in managing situations and handling people.
· Age should be less than 45 years.
AES Lal Pir (Pvt.) Limited owns and operates AES Lal Pir Thermal Power station, most efficient power plant in Pakistan, Located near "Muzaffargarh". Against this contribution we make every effort to balance our commitment to country's energy needs with minimizing environmental impacts on land, air ...Read More