- Convert textual script to visual storyboards and animated videos.
- Work through the phases of design and development
- Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design incorporating subject matter expert’s requirements & solutions to meet course needs)
- Develop visuals and simulations
- Collect/Create the relevant media
- Provide direction and work with the Media/Development Team
What we want:
The graphic animator (storyboard artist) will consult with key stakeholders i.e. content writers and subject matter experts to convert course scripts and concepts into storyboards and be able to visualize and create engaging and custom 2D/3D animated outputs which shall be utilized to create highly relevant, engaging, effective and practical e-learning courses for corporate learners.
- Bachelor's degree in Arts/Design, Technology, Communications, Business, or related field
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Animation and story boarding
- Candidates with more year of experience will be considered for a senior role
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with stakeholders and SMEs to translate business objectives into effective learning interventions.
- Expert skill in creating storyboards from scripts.
- Expert skill in creating attractive animations for eLearning content using appropriate tools.
- Has great design aesthetics and knowledge about the latest design trends.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and internet usage.
- High comfort level with technology and ability to quickly learn and utilize new software applications.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. Confident speaking to all levels within an organization in a professional, engaging manner.
- Ability to effectively organize work, prioritize and manage time in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline and project-driven environment.
- Ability to share ideas and contribute to a collaborative effort, while still demonstrating a high degree of patience, perseverance, initiative, and ability to work autonomously.
- Familiarity with SCORM and Learning Management Systems such as Moodle, Blackboard etc will be a plus
LAMAID- A British MNC, specialized in Hybrid Mobile Applications and Web Portals. We are promoting Asia and Middle East and connecting them to the World through our apps below:
Note: This is a Home-based job (WFH) Pakistan.
Laptop / Desktop with camera facility
Internet (Min 10MBPS speed)
Headset with Microphone
Quiet, private workspace
Smart Phone/ I Phone/ I Pad