UK’s leading translation and interpretation company EMPIRE GROUP PK is looking for Senior Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS in computer science or software engineering
- 4-6 years of Experience in Android app development
- Experience with the Android SDK, java, NDK, Kotlin
- Proven work experience in API integration with retrofit
- Google maps, directions and places integration
- Previous experience of developing VOIP applications
- Worked in firebase products like authentication, real-time database, storage
- Experience publishing a high-quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Compensation is highly competitive for this role.