LatestBedding.com is one of the fastest growing home textiles companies in USA. Our mission is to offer latest bedding styles for affordable prices. Latest Bedding has an opening for an Accountant to join our amazing team at our Faisalabad office. We are seeking a highly organized, detail oriented person that is proactive, works well independently and that we can rely on for all aspects of general accounting. You will also need to communicate well with other departments / team within the company in USA and Pakistan.
- Review, Verify and Process vendor invoices/ statements and perform check runs in a timely manner. Sort and scan AP invoices
- Manage Payroll and other expenses.
- Resolve payment discrepancies with suppliers snd manage customers returns and refunds.
- Assist with year-end closing and year-end reconciliations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years overall accounting experience
- Experience with Oracle or Quickbooks.
- Strong in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Accounting / Finance preferred