We are looking for highly talented professional who has energy and passion to be a part of a great team of professionals. We need an experienced QA and Technical Support Engineer who has abilities to test and guide the customer through the software.
Person must have excellent communication skills and English accent to cover customer communication part while he must have Quality Assurance knowledge of modern web techniques to test the application and coordinate with application development team to make the application robust.
- Resolve customer complaints via Calls, Emails, Web chat etc.
- Resolves problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Bug logging and bug tracking.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer queries.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal development teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper closure of all issues.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articlesLogging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Good DB concepts with knowledge of MySQL & SQL queries
- Good knowledge of PHP, jQuery, CSS
- JIRA (Bug tracking tool)
Qualification and Experience:
At least 3 years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance AND Technical Customer Support
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong database and charting libraries concepts
- Strong mathematics and statistics skills
- Excellent communication, documentation, interpersonal and presentation skills
Minimum Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science
- A stable and supportive work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits.
- Annual paid leaves.
- Medical benefits for employee and employee’s dependent family.
- Employee of the Month prizes
We value people and differences, celebrate challenges, reward success, urge employees to take ownership of their work and careers and provide them with the tools and opportunities to help them reach their full potential.