We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience, specifically SEO/SEM, PPC and social media marketing/advertising
- Manage on-page / off-page SEO campaigns for multiple website.
- Manage paid search to optimize our PPC presence.
- Continuously provide solutions to update and improve SEO
- Work with our website developers and assist our customers to help set-up websites
- Knowledgeable with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Tools, and other industry specific tools.
- Ability to use tools to provide learnings from keywords, backlinks, rankings and competitor activity
- Capable with technical SEO aspects such as sitemaps, semantic mark-up, canonical tags, pagination, and resolving crawl errors
- Ability to always stay up to date with the latest trends with search engines and their ever-changing algorithms