Amazing opportunity to work for a UK based company with an ever-expanding workload. What is the opportunity? Lead Structural Engineers are recruiting for talented employees to outsource their Civil/Structural Engineering and Draughting demands to Pakistan. You will work across the diverse projects with which our UK team is currently engaged, ranging from residential refurbishment to architecturally prominent new build and infrastructure works. The right candidate will be interested in developing technically and professionally and have an interest in engineering and design.What will you do?
- Engineering design and calculations complying with Eurocodes and British Standards (Training will be provided if you are not conversant with the codes).
- Computer modeling, analysis and structural design, Working knowledge of Tedds, Tekla Structures or similar is a bonus.
- Preparation of engineering drawings and sketches in collaboration with other members of the engineering team or on your own.
- Participate in virtual design meetings and take proactive role in project delivery.
- CAD/BIM drafting and production as required, AutoCad command is essential, Revit is a bonus.
- Internal roles in the ongoing development our technical standards and design tools.
- Such other duties and responsibilities as Lead Group may assign to you from time to time.
What will you need to succeed?
- An engineering degree with a focus on civil and structural engineering.
- Years' industry experience preferred; Fresh Graduates with Passion may also apply.
- Relevant experience relating to engineering design & use of technical and draughting software will be considered as an advantage.
- Must have a working knowledge and ability to use programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, Microsoft Word and Excel and structural analysis software.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to work with people at all levels including project stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and deliverables on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work on own initiative is a must.
We understand that you may not possess all the attributes listed but if you have the ability to learn and grow and consider yourself a go-getter than this your chance to make it big!We are looking to train and retain staff and build up a large team in Pakistan and your salary will be reviewed every 6 months and raises will be dependent on your performance.If you think this sounds interesting, you meet then apply with your updated profile.