SEO executive is responsible to rank our websites over top of SERP. Candidate will work directly with our content and growth marketing teams to improve the search engine visibility and overall performance of the websites and portals.
1. Develop, execute and deliver SEO strategies that support website roadmap for improvements in content, on-page, technical, crawl ability and UX
2. Conduct keyword research, ranking analysis and monitor competitor sites to inform strategy
3. Help drive content marketing strategy to increase rankings, visibility and natural search results for existing and new pages
4. Perform on-page optimization activities.
5. Efficiently perform all and recent off-page optimization activities including back link acquisition, guest blog posting etc.
6. Perform continuous auditing, identify and recommend areas for improvement within site structure, page templates and redirects
7. Develop SEO centered ways to acquire backlinks.
8. Coordinate with content writers to generate highly searchable topics using paid platforms.
9. Must have good understanding of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, other SEO Tools including Uber suggest, SEMRESH, MOZ etc.
10. Stay informed and advise on SEO best practices, trends and technologies
11. Serve as subject matter expert for all things SEO, educate and inform throughout the organization
12. Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly web activity, suitable advice and recommendations for future pages, and a clear summary of performance against KPIs
13. Additional duties, as assigned
Hiring Criteria: Skills & Qualifications: