· Follow the traffic signals/rules & regulations
· Drive the vehicle carefully on the designated routes (including field trips and field area) in accordance with the schedule assigned by supervisor.
· Unauthorized persons are not allowed to board the vehicle
· While driving, make sure safety belts are properly fastened
· Follow the logistic manual and admin manual and keeping records including vehicle logs, vehicle safety and maintenance.
· Daily check and properly clean the vehicle and notify the supervisor in case of vehicle maintenance
· Perform duties within the context of team objectives.
· Assist organization staff with timely schedule, route and direction information
· Maintain the positive relationships with other employees
Attend trainings/staff meetings if required.
Any other task as and when assigned by the supervisor
pLeading Development Organization/p