PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Direct, administer and coordinate the operational activities in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the leadPops executives.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct Liaison with VP of International Operations in the US and HQ.
- Partner with the head of Development and VP to align on the success of the PK team structure.
- Oversee the success in the day to day and provide feedback and barrier solutions proactively
- Assist International VP in developing and implementing strategic and operational plans in support of the overall mission and business strategy set out by leadPops Executive teams. These plans define a vision for meeting the current and future business needs of the company
- Provides responsive advice, counsel, education concerning business issues and trends
- Oversee and control all projects related to selection, acquisition, development,
- Directly manage the function(s) relating to his or her core area of expertise
- Directly manage other functions assigned by the US team
- Assist VP in managing other functions directly managed by Dev Teams
- Evaluate alternatives for the capacity enhancement and prepare recommendations for VP.
- Ensure that the PK Team is operated according to internal standards and procedures and relevant legal requirements.
- Manage and motivate a highly effective management team and workforce; Inspire and win the support and commitment of the team to influence business decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, values, and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners, and regulatory/official bodies.
- Assist VP/COO in promoting relationships between Company and external entities (e.g. SNGPL, various ministries of the Government of Pakistan, vendors, Technology suppliers, and other organizations).
- Assist VP in development of organization policies and goals
- Any other task assigned by the US team and VP of I-OPS.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Demonstrated knowledge of:
- Employment Laws in Pakistan
- Local and international dynamics
- Government’s economic and industrial policies
- Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheet and ability to manage Cash Flow
- Experience to manage geographically dispersed teams