We are looking for a skilled international outbound Call center manager with outstanding English communication to deal with B2B customers of one of the UK's largest energy providers like British Gas, EON, Npower etc. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive. we are looking for the right candidate to be able to meet any targets or deadlines.
An excellent call center manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Accomplishing call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Conducting effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.
- Data collection, Generating Leads, B2B sales.
- Make sure to meet the deadlines and the targets set by the CEO/directors.
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities.
- Reporting the CEO about the sales targets achieved and budgeting etc.
- Outstanding English communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Good phone mannerism and be able to provide an exceptional experience for our potential customers.
- Key skills like negotiation and objection handling is essential.
- You will also need to be a great communicator to be able to relate to customers with an understanding and respectful approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Ability to meet the deadlines and the targets set by the higher management.
- Positive and patient
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position will be preferred.
- Career Progression – We pride ourselves in the development and career progression of our staff.
- Attractive monthly pay.
- Bonuses on achieving targets.
- Timing (Monday - Friday 2:30 pm to 10:30pm - weekends off)