Require a full time AutoCAD drafter with experience with Civil 3D profiles and grading. Some of the key responsibilities for the Designer (AutoCAD and Civil 3D) position include:
- Drafting, editing, and finalizing plans and details using appropriate and efficient methods.
- Understanding and visualizing overall concepts, such as grading, and translating abstract concepts to design drawings
- Analyzing sketches, notes and other input material to determine best approach to complete a drawing set
- Managing production of drawing sets from creation, markup and modification based on overall design
- Experience with Topographic Surveying
- Experience in drafting drawings in AutoCAD
- Experience developing and working with grading plans, cross-sections, alignments, profiles and three-dimensional surfaces in Civil 3D
- Experience using/incorporating land or aerial surveying/mapping data and files.
- Strong reasoning, mathematical, and geometrical skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications, including Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel.