Leavalley Sports is looking for a Merchandiser (Sportswear & Clubwear) to join our export and marketing team.
Responsibilities of Merchandiser:
The major job responsibilities of a merchandise are as below:
- To maintain professional relationship between buyer and the firm.
- To collect the PO (purchase order) from buyer.
- To prepare an accessories order plan, according to the right product, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities.
- To break down the order sheet.
- To prepare the order costing and price quoting.
- To set up internal order list.
- To monitor the sampling process according to the buyer requirement.
- To collect the all of fabric, accessories & trims.
- To get lab dips.
- To ensure buyer approval.
- To make sure productions follow up.
- To maintain product quality.
- To follow up shipment process according to the buyer instructions.
- To ensure smooth shipment process.
- To maintain merchandising files and updating time and action plan.
- To Prepare Export Shipping Docs.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, with or without supervision.
- The candidate must be flexible to work late hours