A leading stationary brand is looking for a Deputy Assistant to CEO (female) for the following tasks and reponsibilities:
· Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
· Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
· Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
· Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements. Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
· Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule. Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
· Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external
· Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences. Assists with recruitment efforts, new hire orientations, on-boarding and terminations. Acts as a liaison with landlord and building management on any office-related issues.
· Ability to perform essential job duties
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Leeban HRTC is the new name and fresh face of energy, motivation and capitalization in the HR services, Training & Development, and Business Consulting industries; creating and delivering services that enable our clients to succeed in a highly competitive, ever evolving, and fast growing market plac ...Read More