A leading paint brand is looking for Field sales supervisor (male) for the following tasks and responsibilities:
· Field Supervisor will coordinate the field activities so that daily, short term, and long term production objectives can be achieved and will also closely monitor the progress of the work.
· He will study what equipment is necessary for effective field operation and assist in its procurement and make sure that it is as per the given specifications.
· He will review and evaluate the performance of the subordinates and also make sure that discipline is being followed on the field.
· He will coordinate with the staff members and assist them in planning, training, budgeting, and conflict resolutions.
· He will recommend changes for improvements, design budget, and closely monitor the expenditures.
· He will ensure that all the safety rules and regulations have been followed.
· He will collect and analyze the data for future research and investigative purposes.
· A field supervisor should have a basic understanding of management and organizational skills with an ability to supervise and lead the team to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization.
· He should be able to plan the work according to the priority standards, so that it is completed within the established budget and given time.
· He must be able to incorporate team participation and involve them in decision making.
· He must be comfortable handling and analyzing statistical data and records, and prepare the relevant reports.
· He should have effective communication skills with a vision to develop innovative plans to ensure better productivity.