Leeban HRTC is looking for an HR Intern (Female) for the following responsibilities and tasks:
· Develop and Maintain HR Compliance Knowledge
· Develops a working knowledge of core HR functions
· Pursue an Attitude of Learning and Development
· Job Description Development for positions
· Short listing of candidates
· Assisting in interviews
· Writing relevant feedbacks for interviews
· Should be able to play an effective part in Business Development and Clients handling
· Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
· Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation
· Teamwork Work and work proactively with other team members.
· Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects
· Manage and Accurately Report Time and Expenses
· Able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
· Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
· Detail oriented and Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
· Should be highly professional and carry the same work attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Leeban HRTC is the new name and fresh face of energy, motivation and capitalization in the HR services, Training & Development, and Business Consulting industries; creating and delivering services that enable our clients to succeed in a highly competitive, ever evolving, and fast growing market plac ...Read More