A leading software house is looking for IOS developer who can successfully complete the following tasks and duties:
· Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and Object C
· Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
· Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics, Knowledge of memory
management and multi-threading
· Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
· Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Have worked with some iOS app that used Chat service like Twilio.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Leeban HRTC is the new name and fresh face of energy, motivation and capitalization in the HR services, Training & Development, and Business Consulting industries; creating and delivering services that enable our clients to succeed in a highly competitive, ever evolving, and fast growing market plac ...Read More