A leading educational institute is looking for a Registrar for the following tasks and responsibilities:
· The Registrar will be responsible for the supervision and management of all administrative and operational functions of the Office of the Registrar.
· The Registrar will ensure the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students
· Facilitate effective student registration and enrolment
· Build secure student data files and sets policy and procedure for their responsible use
· Maintain up-to-date course schedules, catalogs, final examination schedules;
· Manage efficient use of classrooms; and supervises and maintains the audit systems.
· The Registrar will counsel and advise students, faculty, and staff on academic matters; and interprets and enforces policies and regulations of the institute
· FMCG/HR and Admin Background required
· Should have 5-7 years of experience
· Must possess excellent planning, coordination and administration skills
Job Type: Full-time
Leeban HRTC is the new name and fresh face of energy, motivation and capitalization in the HR services, Training & Development, and Business Consulting industries; creating and delivering services that enable our clients to succeed in a highly competitive, ever evolving, and fast growing market plac ...Read More